COMPLETE FULL Electronic Control Systems & Audio upgrade overhaul kit for Studer A80 A80R A80RC mk1/2 1/4" & 1/2"
KIT A80R FULL PSU, Tape Transport , Control Systems and Audio - For Studer A80
Models A80, A80R, A80QC, A80 RC mk1, A80 RC mk2 1/4 "and 1/2" 1 and 2 track
This is the recommended kit to fully overhaul and update all the electronic boards. It contains parts for the very important power supply, tape control, logic, microprocessor and transport functions as well as all the audio cards:
- Replacement capacitors for all electrolytics including large PSU can type caps
- Replacement for all tantalum capacitors
- Brand new specially manufactured non polarised motor capacitors. A80 takes 5 motor capacitors - more than any other Studer or Revox machine.
- All troublesome paper capacitors on drive control, switching and mains suppression
- Fully enclosed cermet type preset potentiometers to replace any old open type trimmers
- New mains filter module
- All Audio Modules upgraded and recapped
- 4x A101 linear amplifier module kits replacing these troublesome modules.
- Deluxe Record relay kits for troublesome reed relays on record board. Includes some spare common transistors.
- Power Supply
- Stabiliser card - tape transport
- Stabiliser card - audio
- Contactor Board
- Reel Motors Control Boards
- Capstan Servo Control
- Move Status Evaluation
- Command Receiver
- Command Decoders
- Zero Locator
- Tape Transport Attenuator & Preamplifier - mk1
- Basis / Counter Board
- Counter Decoder & Counter Display
- Tape Movement, Direction Sensor Boards and timer for earlier versions
- IC Memory and Counter
- IC Decoder, Counter and Drivers
- Mains Filter module - we have a new ones made specially for us to the same specification
- All motor chassis mounted motor capacitors
- All Audio modules -
- Mono stereo switch
- Monitor amplifier module in meter bridge unit
- VU meter bridge board with multi-turn trimmers
- A comprehensive set of Nagravox service sheets / manual is provided to assist you with your overhaul.
TOTALS: Capacitors =250. Preset trimmers, = 7, contactor relay and misc mounting hardware = 7. Small “upgrade” blank label provided to record your upgrade project.
PLEASE NOTE: There are slightly different versions for single capstan 50 or 60hz and Normal Speed and High Speed versions. You must specify the correct kit as motor capacitors change with hz and speed. Also note that for multi- track models - you need a slightly different kit - see other listing.
- NORMAL Speed 50 hz
- NORMAL Speed 60 hz
- HIGH Speed 50hz
- HIGH Speed 60hz