Revox Linatrack B790, B791/5 & B290 series Turntable Electronic Overhaul Kit
If you want to make sure that your turntable continues to function well for another 30 years or if you have a fault and don't know where to start, our essential kit is an excellent starting point.
No unnecessary items like semiconductors that seldom need replacing - just common sense electrolytic, suppressor, tantalum capacitors and the over-current regulators that just don't last forever. Sure we have the regulators, IC's and heaps of other things - but this is what you start with before anything else, whether your machine is working or not. We also supply components for ALL the boards not just individual boards. Don’t waste your time replacing just one or two capacitors on machines that are now 25 - 40 years old, replace ALL the troublesome electrolytics, tantalums and suppression capacitors.
This kit contains parts for all the boards / board and should be considered the essential base kit to start off with:
- Replacement capacitors for all the electrolytics
- Replacement for all tantalum capacitors
- All troublesome suppression capacitors
- Fully enclosed cermet type preset potentiometers to replace old open type trimmers
- New over current PTC Polyfuses which often overheat an can become brittle (not for B291)
- Now for 790 and 791/5 - muting relay included which often gives trouble
- A comprehensive set of Nagravox service sheets / manual is provided to assist you with your overhaul.
- Legendary Nagravox support if you need help or just some advice or hand holding when there is a problem.
This kit caters for all relevant circuit boards in the case of B790 - 795 and the single large main board in a B291.
Totals (Depending on Model) :
- Capacitors = 30 - 34
- Preset trimmers 6 - 8
- PTC polyfuse over-current devices as applicable
- Muting relay for 790 & 791/5 - select type for B791/5 - see picture