Revox Toggle Switch Repair Kit
FOR Tape Recorders B77 PR99 A/B710
FOR AMPLIFIER B750
FOR OTHERS B7 or B700 series
These toggle repair kits are an ideal fix for those horrible broken switch handles that always seem to occur. Much cheaper than a new toggle switch for sure.
The body and working contact mechanism is usually okay in a broken switch. All you need do is drill the rivets out (pretty easy), dismantle the switch, fit the new toggle, assemble and re-rivet or screw the two halves of the switch together. Of course getting the switch out from either the motherboard or sub board is a little more involved but as long as you are patient and methodical, its not too onerous.
THIS KIT CONTAINS:
- Toggle mechanism in composite plastic and metal. Metal at wear points - plastic allows for deformation and minimising damage
- Quality end cover over the toggle - beautifully machined and chamfered - not like others available on ebay (compare and you will be surprised)
- Toggle mechanism is constructed like the original and is purposely NOT all metal because in the event of a trauma to the switch there is give and the actual switch will not be damaged. Switch bodies are not available anymore so we must preserve them and use a toggle that can easily be replaced. All metal toggles are inferior.
- Rivets to secure the switch together as original
- Screws and Nuts an optional alternative switch securement system (We prefer the rivets as original but this is an equally appropriate alternative)
- Detailed instructions for most Revox models in our unique service sheets