Patented Precision single roller bearing Pinch Roller for Studer 1/4" recorders
This pinch roller is a new patented 'deluxe' type version using a single roller bearing system to ensure perfect alignment and precision with ultra low friction:
- Fits A810, A/B67, A807
- Suitable for good condition AND worn PR shafts
- Very stable low wow and flutter operation due to low friction roller bearing and excellent simple alignment
- Reasonable life with minimal wear to the pinch roller shaft
- Available in green ADP or Black rubber - we find no difference in the formulations and will supply what we have in stock.
- I use these on our Master machines used in making calibration tapes. Their wow and flutter and overall performance exceeds anything we have ever tested.
- New non Asia manufactured BLACK RUBBER or GREEN ADP pinch roller
- A number of optional thin shims to adjust end float optimally.
- We have fitted these to a number of hard working archive studio machines and are very impressed with the results.