Nagravox is a specialist in Revox, Studer and Nagra, and is also experienced in a range of Japanese, American and European made audio equipment such as Akai, Ampex, MCH, Nakamichi, Otari, Pioneer, Tascam, Teac, and many others. Our customers include professional recording studios, archiving studios, museums, libraries and enthusiasts from around the world.
Our dedicated workshop is located on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia and comprises:
- General workshop for repairs and servicing
- Dedicated calibration and setup laboratory
- Facility for recording calibration and set-up tapes
- ...and a collection of old Revox and Studer machines of course!
What can we do for you?
- Full overhaul and restoration
- Repairs (recapping is a prerequisite)
- Calibration and setup
- Upgrading to different speeds and equalisation
Please contact us for a custom quote.