Full mechanical Overhaul Kit for Studer B67
Many Studer B67's have a had a hard life in recording studios and radio stations. Whenever we do a full restoration / overhaul in our workshops we find that many of the bearings, damper action and brakes are a little sloppy, noisy or just tired.
The full mechanical overhaul kit enables you to replace, service & adjust:
- Reel motor bearings
- Capstan motor lubrication
- Guide roller bearings
- Tension arm damper drag agent / lubricant
- Brake linings
- General lubrication of levers, shafts and bushes
- Pinch roller and arm
There is a slightly different kit for Mk1 and Mk2 variants and typically comprises:
- 4x precision low noise reel motor bearings including circlips
- Special Klueber PDP 65 capstan motor lubricant
- 2 or 4x guide roller bearings spacers, shims and bellville tension washers
- Special damper repacking lubricant / drag agent and seal items
- General lubricant for levers, shafts and bushes
- A pair of brake linings
- Pinch roller including spacers and shims
- Right Guide roller rubber grip band
- Shims for reel table and pinch roller arm height adjustment
Most importantly it includes our detailed service sheet guide on how to do it, how to set things up correctly and full tech support on how to address problems if they arise.
Dont think that just doing a recap of the B67 is all that's required. The mechanical aspects are also important and often neglected.
Please Note: The main picture of this listing is a generic picture of parts variably supplied in our mechanical kits and specific items supplied are model specific. (You will NOT be getting all the items shown but will get all those applicable to your machine)